Tuesday, January 12, 2010

San Diego

In 10 days, I am going to San Diego. the hotel is very nice. This is what it looks like. Apparently our hotel is on its own island. we`re going to lego land , but my favorite part will probably be on the beach. I hope there will be shells on the beach and I hope the plane ride goes well. The last time we went to the airport my brother got yelled at for having toothpaste in his suitcase. I want to find some shells on the beach to bring some back. I don`t have that much money so I`m going to give people seashells instead.

what I probably am going to buy a camera so I can show people what san diego is like.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful trip. So much to see and do! Can you give the shrimps a blog when you get back, so that we can hear all about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Diego is a place I would love to live! When Uncle Mac goes to school there (if he wants to go there) we can go stay with him. When I was a little kid I used to go to college with your mom! She brought me into the classes!

    ReplyDelete