Thursday, January 14, 2010

mary huber

Guess what? Mary Huber is the greatist/best/wonderfulest person in the whole world. Mary has a really cool house with an exersize masheen ,and a giant freezer. When I go to mary`s house she lets me get the eggs from the chickens, that can be a little scary. Mary is an ultrasounder and I like to go to her office, one time I brought her an owl cupcake and she was very happy! there are lots of things about Mary that are good,here they are:

-she bought me my very first macadamea nut

-she went on lots of trips with me

-she bought me a wind-up Bee

-she sends me a lot of nice emails

are you jealous?
you should be.

6 comments:

  1. Mary sounds like a fun, great person.

    You are lucky you know her, and she is lucky she knows you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daney, that is great. i am jealous and also you spelled bestest wrong. srry! '' c u at scool
    U

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't brag. even though she might be great, you shouldn't boast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daney,
    that's mean about the post above. Whoever did that is probably sorry.

    -Gracia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daney.

    Poppa and I are reading your blog together.

    Love, Mamoo

    ReplyDelete